Let me help you every step of the way to make sense of the process, and assist with the multitude of decisions you will make along the way. While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I help my clients prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I keep a content watch on MLS and the available homes in the current the market, and I know neighborhood values well which helps us determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your First Step
Your first step to buying a home is to first ask yourself why you want to buy a home: to stop paying rent? To start building equity? To have a place of your own? To raise a family? To entertain business associates? To move up to a bigger house? Next, list what kind of home you'd like and where you would like to be.
Be specific. Separate the "must haves" from the "want to haves." Think of yourself as zeroing in on a target, going from the general to the specific. Consider area (city, suburban neighborhood, country); community (north, south, east, or west side); neighborhood (older and settled or sparkling new; a particular school zone; recreational facilities; and other community services such as transportation, day care, library, stores, entertainment). Ask yourself how many minutes you are willing to commute to work.
Think about home styles. How much space do you need? Does your situation require a one-level home, or are stairs acceptable? Consider size and kind of property. Do you want a newer home, or maybe an older one to fix up? Someday you or your heirs will want to sell. Consider how long you expect to live in this particular home.
Your next step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Once you have addressed the above needs, your next step in the purchasing process is to get pre-qualified with a mortgage company. This can be done over the phone or even online in a matter of minutes.
If you prefer – call me and I can assist with referral to a two mortgage brokers I work with who provide excellent advice, and service, besides the best rates.
I will find the right homes for you
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them.
I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step of the Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
Here is a brief summary of the buying process:
- Mortgage Pre-approval: Speak to a bank or a mortgage broker to prequalify for a mortgage. (I prefer a broker)
- The Selection Process: The first step is to decide what kind of property you would like to purchase and to narrow down the list of properties to those that suite your needs.
- Viewing Properties: Once you and your realtor have narrowed down your search, you will head out on "tour" to view the properties. After which, you may want to write an offer on your dream property or you may wish to return to the drawing board.
- Making an Offer : Once you have made the decision to buy, your agent will help you write up an offer to purchase. Once all parties have signed, this will become a written, enforceable contract.
- Negotiation : This is where your realtor will assist you in getting the best possible price for your property.
- Accepted Offer : Once your offer to purchase has been accepted and both you and the "seller" have agreed to a price, your agent will assist you in everything from home inspections to ensuring that you are comfortable with the financing.
- Firm Deal and Completion : Once all subject conditions have been removed and the purchase transaction has been completed, the property is officially yours.
- Possession :This is the day you will receive the keys to your new home.
Allow me to help you find your next home like the clients I have helps in the past you are assured trust, service and knowledge. See what others have said after their experience. (Click here)
Call or email anytime.
604 618 0484
Sutton Group-WestCoast Realty